Queensland State Archives posted a photo:
The Jubilee Bridge over the South Johnstone River was opened on 28 September 1923. As early as 1928 it was found the piers were sinking and a weight limit was introduced. In May 2010 it was found to be unsafe and closed to all traffic. A replacement bridge of similar architectural style was opened in September 2011.
Queensland State Archives Item ID1076742, Photographic material

