Tuberculosis sanatorium, Kenmore, Brisbane, March 1946

Queensland State Archives posted a photo:

Construction of the commenced in 1943. It opened in 1945 and was converted to a Repatriation Hospital after the war. It closed in 1994 and demolished. The Fairview War Veterans’ Home opened on the site in 1998.

Queensland State Archives, Digital Image ID 2732

Spread the love

See Full Post >>